Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] are back seats the same?

Does anyone out in FL land have a back seat for a '57-'58 and/or maybe the '59 Plymouth convertible that they would like to sell.  I'm not sure if the '59 is the same size and shape as the '57 and '58.  I'm sure someone will be able to tell me if it is or not.  The seats that I have are in poor shape.  The front seat isn't bad.  I wouldn't mind trying to put the "super structure" together myself.  Does anyone know if there is a kit or something for sale to redo the springs and metal wiring of the seat frame?  If so, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.
John Paxos