[FWDLK] Before Forward Look Question

Hello all! I have a question I have posted on several other Mopar forums and gotten no replies.I am turning to the best discussion group on the internet, hoping not to offend anyone with a Dodge Truck question. My friend is restoring a 1937 Dodge 1 1/2 ton dump bed truck. He needs to know what color to paint the rims. The truck is black-still wearing the original coat, but the rims are rusted beyond paint recognition. Any help in the color department will be greatly appreciated and I promise to get pictures of it when it is finished to anyone who asks. Thanks,
Tony