Re: [FWDLK] Nerves of Steel

"A general question to the group if you don't mind.

With the car show and swap meet season approaching, how do you find the
nerve to drive long distances with your forward look vehicle? "

Greg,
I would much rather break down in a car which I can easily (in most cases)
get running well enough to get to the next safe place , than in a new
vehicle which, when they stop running its because of a glitch in the
computer/sensors/ecm or any thing else which requires a laptop to diagnose.
I am of the duct tape/WD40 mentality. (if it moves and it shouldn't, duct
tape it, if it doesn't move and it should, WD40)
I replaced the engine wiring harness in the 60 Plymouth in 10 minutes, I'm
paying a mechanic two days labor to replace the engine wiring harness in my
Grand National....
David Greenberg
Hereford, AZ
www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan