[FWDLK] NOS 57 Plymouth wheelcovers

Just a quick heads-up for all you 57 Plymouth owners.
On Ebay right now there is a set of 4 shiny NOS wheelcovers, in the
wrapper, with a bargain Buy-It-Now price of just $50. That's $12.50
each!
(I thought of buying them just to hang on the wall)
If they were for Fury I would not be able to type fast enough...
Somebody grab them.
Glenn.
57 Fury.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401973149&category=34209