[FWDLK] [Fwd: Third Letter]

To All
First, thanks to all who responded. It was weird, I put up my letter
inquiring about Frank, in true fashion I had 9 hits back in less than an
hour, and today 27 more along with this letter from Frank himself. I am
forwarding it so that you can all see his response. Anyhow, you have all
been fantastic with your feedback and it is now time to move on to more
fun topics. I hope the part is the one in the picture on his ad and I
will let y'all know how it turns out.
Thanks again to the best people on the Internet
Doug