From: phoenix61 <phoenix61@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 01/30/03 11:48 PM
To: Frank Mitchell <fmmpar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Third Letter

> FrankThis is the third letter I am sending regarding the eBay auction
#1876650689 2209329 I won. Your add states winner pays $1.00 shipping.
Your email states pay $5.00. Which is it? I would like to clear this up
and send you your money. This has gone on far too long. I have
documented all 3 emails I have sent and if I don't hear from you
regarding this matter I will contact eBay. I have no problem paying
$4.00 more for shipping, but your lack of responding has me concerned
that what I think I won is not even the correct part. Please contact me
soon.