Re: [FWDLK] Forward Magazine

Zach and all others who are not aware:

The Forward Magazine is a publication put out by DaimlerChrysler.  I guess the first issue was published about 3 years ago, before the "recession" we're not in.  It was a bimonthly, I believe, at that time and it had all kinds of articles about different Chrysler cars, engines and times in it.  It is a real interesting magazine.  You have to join the "Friends of Chrysler Heritage" to get it.  I believe it's $45.00 for a two year subscription.  You get 2 magazines a year. You also get a two year family admission to the WPC Museum, a membership card, decal, invitations to special events and a member discount at the Museum Gift Shop.  That's what it's about.  If anyone is interested in joining, the address is:

Forward Magazine
PO Box 5071
Troy, MI 48007-9701

I sound like an advertisment.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere Convertible (under construction)