From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Terry & Andree Hoeman
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 10:46 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Forward Magazine

The far better way to get just the magazine is to belong to the WPC club.  I
have been getting the magazine since it started and assume its as a result
of belonging to WPC at least.   Have never actually seen it in writing that
WPC gets it provided but it must be.   Don't get the other benefits but when
you live 1000 miles from the museum it isn't on the weekly visit list.

WPC costs less also and is the place for Mopar types to belong.