[FWDLK] Driving my DeSoto

Well, those of you in the really frigid climates can "eat your hearts out". It was in the mid ' 60's today here in the Atlanta area, and I went for a drive in the Firesweep. What a blast! This is truly my most favorite car, out of the 30 or so I've owned since my first in 1983!!! She runs pretty good, considering that there is noticeable piston slap on cylinder # 7. Once I rebuild the engine, I'll be burnin' up the highway! I don't know about you all, but I can't wait for spring!  Happy Motoring!! Zach--