[FWDLK] (no subject)

In a message dated 2/2/2003 5:15:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, Zachsgsx@xxxxxxx writes:

I went for a drive in the Firesweep. What a blast! This is truly my most favorite car,

Hi Zach,
???? I do know what you mean. The hardest thing for me to do was to stick my 61 DeSoto in the shop storage room for winter hibernation. No one can enjoy it there. I drove it, all most daily, until the 24th of December. It is even more fun to drive then the 72 Mercedes 350SL roadster. It turns a heck of a lot more heads.
??? Take care,
???? <>Roy<>

??? 1--- 61 DeSoto 4 door Hardtop---- Restored
??? 1--- 56 DeSoto 2 door Hardtop---- will be custom