[FWDLK] 58 Chrysler bushings

Hello everybody
greetings from Italy
I just disassembled the front suspension in my 58 New Yorker, and of course the upper a arm bushings were dead. I had some from a 57 Dodge, but they were too small. So I ordered a set from my agent in the States, and received the same bushings I already had. I checked the catalogs from TRW and Rare Parts, and they have the same part number for both the Dodge and the Chrysler bushings. But the holes in the A arms are about a couple of millimeters larger than the bushings, so they don't fit. And they don't seems to be worn or out of round, they look perfect.
Any ideas? Any part number or serious supplier?
Thank you for the help
Antonello Jelitro