[FWDLK] Yet Another Forward Look 2003 Calendar Update

[FWDLK] Yet Another Forward Look 2003 Calendar Update

Title: Message
Hi All,

I just talked to the printers again, and they are currently making the printing plates.  I still don't know exactly when they will be done, but they WILL be sent out to you the day following their arrival.  The envelopes are all addressed and ready to go, along with a couple of other little goodies stuffed in the envelope.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the delay.  We started this year's calendar earlier than ever before, and it's ending up being the latest ever sent.  The printer has had the files for over two months now, but is still having some difficulties getting it completed.

As I've stated before, I will certainly give refunds to those of you who have asked.  I know that quite a few of these were for Christmas presents, and I'm really sorry they are so late.  Also, a big thanks to those of you who have been so patient.  I wish I had better news, but I did want to keep you informed of the calendar status.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line at this address.

-Dave