[FWDLK] upholstery/swivel seats

Hello All,
                Just a few questions about upholstery. I recently purchased a set of swivel seats for my '59 four door and was wondering about a few things. The seat frames are painted a silverish color. They came out of a convertible so they have some light surface rust and some of the paint is chipping. My father works in a machine shop with large blasting tanks and I can get them blasted and primed for a song and a dance. My question is what is a good color to repaint them. Should I just go to the local MoPar parts department and order some Argent Silver paint? Would that be a good match?
    Question number two. The original padding is dry rotted from outdoor exposure. There's a local upholsterer here that does furniture and show car work. Can they handle repadding the seats? Is this something easily done? I've kept the original padding for a pattern if needed. I have bought a set of NOS correct seat covers from OAI in Michigan so I'm good to go with those. They're ready to be installed, I just need to recondition the frame and have the seats padded. Anyone have an idea of what the re-padding installation of the covers to the frames should cost? Thanks for all of your help. Have a great weekend.
Take Care,
Frank