[FWDLK] Hope I can help ''''

Im new on the list.   I have a 56,000 mile sweetheart,  1961 NewYorker 4DR hardtop stationwagon.  Only thing missing is the dome light cover.   Where can i find one ?   I own MR.BRICKS RACE & RESTORATION in Greencamp OHIO.  Classic cars is my thing.    I am purchasing a wrecking yard that has been closed for 20 years.  Well over 500 cars.   40s to 70s.   lots of fins .   Ill be kicking down the stickers soon.  Can take parts list now,  What do you need ?  When weather breaks ill take inventory and look for parts.   Thanks for the warm WELCOME, ive already had 25 E-MAILS over night.    Does anyone have a title for a 1960 FURY convert.   Also i need  Moon roof parts for a 1971 Chrysler Newport.  2dr. hardtop .Will be for sale soon, after resto. It has only 71,000 miles. 383 with air.    PARTING OUT NOW, 60 newport 4dr sed., 62 Chrysler 300 2dr hard,, 55-60 dodge& plymouths,, some Desotos,, other makes and modles 40s-70s.    Thanks         MR.BRICK