From: Wayne Graefen
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 4:59 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Swivel Seats '60 Impl

On the subject of swivel seats, I was in a yard last week that had a nice
complete '60 Imperial Crown 4door hardtop.  It appeared to have swivel seats
with the center large arm rest just like a '59.  Anyone know if these really
are the same as '59?  Since Imperial didn't go to unibody until '64, I
suppose they could carry them over but I need to be sure before purchasing.
Is there some place that unbolts on the 4door seats to let them fold over
like 2door seats to allow entry to the rear seat if installed in a 2door
car??
Help appreciated.

Wayne