From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Roger Howard
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 7:55 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] torque converter ID?

hello List,
 how can I tell what the correct application is for a torque converter?
Should there be/Are there any parts numbers
on the converter? The one I have most likely would have come out of a 59
Plymouth. What differentiates a torqueflite converter from a powerflite
converter, in outward appearance?
RogerH