[FWDLK] WCFB 4bbl choke

Hello list members

The rear WCFB on my 57 FURY has a cracked choke cover.  It is that black bakilite round cover you use for adjusting choke tension.
Does anyone have a spare?

Does anyone know if there is a P/N for it and who may sell it.

Does anyone have experience in having their carb rebuilt by a rebuilder,,maybe he would have extras.

Thank you,,the list is THE SOURCE
ED ECKERSON
57 FURY