[FWDLK] Sweptside PU Any for sale?

I have a friend wanting to buy a 57-59 Sweptside.  Any on the list with a lead?  I knew a gent named Clough that had one but have lost his address somewhere in No. California.  Anybody help me locate him?

Larry W Jett  (57 300C, 60 300F, 61 D500 Phoenix)
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966