From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eddee
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 4:07 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 57/58 COURTESY LITES

Hello list
You guys are great!!,,,we do have all of the answers,,it is amazing!!

I have a NOS courtesy lite kit for my 57 FURY
The car already has the door jam switches for the dome lites

QUESTION:  How did the dealers install the courtesy lites.......
Did they install a SECOND door jam switch for the courtesy lites????
Or did they splice in to the existing door jam switches if so equiped??

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY