From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dieter Bauer
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 4:17 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Tartop battery Question

Hi Everyone

Found this item on ebay and was wondering if anyone knows what  years
this would be correct for.
Would be great to have  just for shows even if it didn't charge up. I
don't know how long a battery will last
and still be good.

Dieter Bauer

 http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403562987

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: