Re: [FWDLK] A/C to Heater

In a message dated 2/17/2003 10:11:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, punch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So how's about my next plan:  taking hoses inside the
car from my windshield washer system, and fitting really fine nozzles to
add a mister/cooler to inside the car.

And what is you next plan after that Bob.......... Run the exhaust inside the car so you can get high on the gas flumes
:-)     Hmmm maybe you already did that.

<>Roy<>
in rainy Puyallup Washington