Re: [FWDLK] weather report

Hmmm-I think those of us on the east coast will mail you some. If used
correctly, it does wonders to fill sinkholes, put out brush fires, but
unfortunately can't do anything for earthquakes. Time to go out to my
garage-where did I put my long underwear? Oh wait...never take it off..

~dave
in central mass-wouldn't trade the snow for anything. Well, maybe a
hemi...