[FWDLK] union suit

Good morning all
    Don't get caught with your trap door down when the temp is down!
    Failure to keep all buttons and button holes in good working order can be a cause for severe frostbite!
    Failure to keep flap out of way during those personal times can cause discomfort the rest of the day! (for you and anyone close to you)
    A loose flap dangling out of your pants can be an embarrassing moment!
    A full union suit can be hazardous on those bean and onion days.
    Union suits should only be worn after Labor Day and before Easter!  (North of the Mason/Dixon line)
    Red is the color of choice if you choose to be "stylin!"

For those of you down under, send the sun North!
I think my spring fever is getting worse!

John in WI  7 degrees