From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dieter Bauer
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 5:18 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Frank Mitchell Update

I won't comment on Frank Mitchell, but those "NOS" light switches for
57 thru 61 mopar that he sells on ebay are still available from cole
hearsey and other manufacturers as well as most other things like
neutral safety, backup, ignition, etc. You can get most of these new
for $10 to $25 depending on what switch it is.  I have watched many of
these on ebay and am amazed what some people are bidding these up to.
Some of the NAPA and other auto parts stores, especially some of the
older locations can get most of this stuff. It's a lot less trouble
than dealing with people like Frank and a lot cheaper and faster.
Just thought I'd pass this info along to those who feel tempted to buy
the only NOS part that might be left on ebay at double the regular
price.

Dieter