[FWDLK] Cole-Hearse questions

To all those who asked about Cole-Hearse, I couldn't find thier website yet but they have a catalogue and I will look at it tomorrow when I visit our local Car Quest store. I will get their address and phone number and post it on the list. I have some copies of some of the pages which have parts that pertain to our cars. Most Napa and Car Quest stores and any resto shop have their catalogue. Cole-Hearse is an OEM and aftermarket supplier to the auto and equipment industry.

Dieter