[FWDLK] SWAP meet request

Seems I pulled a little "open Mouth, insert Foot" the other day.
In so doing I made several efforts to locate something for someone and
in the process "Found" several items that I had been half heartedly
looking for in amongst all my crates and boxes of 300 parts for some time.

One of those items I re-located is a set of "Creitz" oval aluminum air
filter plates that fits the Mopar oval airfilters and the WCFB carbs.
Perchance IF anyone spots a set of these at any swap meet and they them
selves are not interested in them I sure would love to know who to talk
to about buying a second set of these items.
I can forward pictures of what I have if anyone is interested.

I did see 2 pair of these things on a venders manifold setup a year or
so ago but his asking $$$ for just the "Creitz" pieces was major buckaroos
so I had to pass. (especially when you see how simple these things are)
Anyone with a CNC milling machine could crank out very nice copies in a
short time. I believe that these were made in the early 60's.

I also stumbled over a Mopar SONO-4X NOS muffler still in its slightly
ratty box. I had thought I had sold this to someone. IF anyone remembers
exchanging some e-mails with me and was interested in this and is still
interested in a Genuine NOS Mopar SONO-4X muffler I still am interested in
selling it.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6