[FWDLK] Re 55/56 dodge/plymouth windsheids

[FWDLK] Re 55/56 dodge/plymouth windsheids

G'day Guys.
55/56 dodge/plymouth windsheild's for sedan's and h/tops are these availible
new in the U.S.A. if not I have contact down here in Australia that is
prepared to manufacture these windsheild's only catch is I have to have
orders for 10 or more also can get side glass done as well this contact is
now exporting 65 to 69 mustang side glass to the U.S.A. as they are not
making them in the U.S.A. any more he would also make them for other forward
look automobiles but it would be the same deal can you let me know.
Laurie Kinna the dodge man from down under.