Re: [FWDLK] Torsion Bar tension.

Hi Alan -

I can only speak for the 59 models.  The length and thickness varied depending
on the body style.  I believe that all the sedans and hardtops used the same,
regular duty torsion bars, while the convertible and wagon used a longer,
thicker bar.  I recommend getting a parts book and doing everything 'by the
numbers' if you need to replace one.

Ron