[FWDLK] Superman and The FWD LOOK

For the last few days I've been housebound with an awful sinus infection, so
I've been watching quite a bit of TV. Last night, on the TVLand network
there was an original Superman episode on. This was one of the later
episodes, in color, with Noel Neill playing Lois Lane. There were a few
great shots of  her driving a gorgeous Turquoise '55 Belvedere convertible.
I actually remember watching this series when it was originally on. I can
also remember the earlier shows, when Phyllis Coates played Lois Lane, and
she drove a '51 Rambler convertible and Clark Kent was often seen in a Nash
Healey! Ah.....the memories

Feeling 'old'
Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"