[FWDLK] Quadrajet and 318

Thanks to everyone for the replies.  Seems like I must have mistaken part
of the emissions system for a return line.  Zach says that "emissions
carbs(75-up) might have a 3/8" "nipple" on the front of the float bowl, but
this is only for the Evaporative Emissions canister".  Which seems to hit
the nail on the head.  As usual the List tuns up trumps!  Now I guess we'd
actually better make sure that the bolt pattern matches before we proceed!
 This is what happens when someone who consistently got C's in "shop" tries
to fix vehicles..... which might lead me on to comment on the present state
of the country so I'll stop there!  Bob O. ......... Mis-takin' in Orryggin