[FWDLK] Need opinions on 57 Dodge for sale

[FWDLK] Need opinions on 57 Dodge for sale

There is a white '57 Coronet 2 dr hardtop for sale in North Prairie Wisconsin with a turbocharged 400 and a 4 speed for like 10 grand.

Does anyone on the list know anything about this car?  Does the price seem reasonable?  From the pics, it looks decent enough.

I was just wondering if anyone had any input or experience with this vehicle before I make any serious attempts to go take a look-see.

Do you Yahoo!?