[FWDLK] wiper motors

Hello List members
There are probably a million things more important than wiper motors but I  need some info..

The VARIABLE SPEED wiper motor specifically for 57 PLYM....
What other years and models (ie: DODGE ,DESOTO ETC) have the same motor?????

Does anyone have a good operating one they would like to part with??

Thank You
ED ECKERSON
57 FURY