[FWDLK]

A couple more details, observed, for those of you who may be interested
in bidding on this 100K ("Reserve Not Met", yet) car.
Brad Werner saw that the front valance panel was painted black, not
argent.

I re-looked @ the carb, & it looks like it has a blue-ish tint?

Dodges didn't have fiberglass hood insulators, like the Chry/Imps. My
car was factory undercoated, & the underside of the hood has
undercoating applied to it.

The radiator core support has a wiring "terminal-block", on the
driver's-front-facing area. The wires are yellow/red/green/brown/black,
and are usually very easy to see. This car has "invisible" wiring??--the
wiring & terminal block sure do not appear, in the one image of the core
support, that I can see, on my big-screen TV
(WebTV).

The heater core is clear-coated.

The master cylinder is rusty.

The arm rests are installed BACKWARDS.

The door-handles are installed pointing DOWNWARD.

The steering wheel is painted, & the upper color APPEARS to be
'refrigerator-white', instead of
'translucent-ivory-yellowish'.

The dash's middle-area also appears to be painted "very-white", instead
of the correct "Sand Dune White" color.

The upholstery IS the aftermarket-stuff, that resembles 57 Dodge Royal
"Linear Lucidity" pattern. The CRL convertibles, & Custom Sierra S/W's
shared the (relatively) H.D., thickly-woven tweed-material, known as
"Gotham Texture". GOOD images of that material appear on the "Dodge
News" monthly owners' magazines, featuring Lawrence Welk, seated in  his
"own"  red-interior/white exterior car, as well as in  "blue" and
"gold/black" interior-cars. Really nice-looking material.

Nevertheless, the car, with its 15" Chrysler wire wheels, AS-IS, is
probably "worth"  up to $55,000.00, @Barrett Jackson, if auctioned
during "prime-time"  (after-all, it's NOT red!)

"problem' is, the seller's probably 'got' that-much into the car, right
now!

Neil