[FWDLK] Am I the only one who has seen the 57 Dodge in Real Life??

[FWDLK] Am I the only one who has seen the 57 Dodge in Real Life??

I saw the car at the World of Wheels show in Calgary. I personally don't
care whether a car is 'correct' or not and simply thought, "What a beautiful
car!". I'd guess the owner has $50 - 75 K Canadian ($33 - 50k US) in it.

I never dreamed it would generate such 'energy' on this discussion list. I
don't think any car (new or old) is worth even $50 k never mind $100k. If he
gets his asking price that's fine with me (I see ebay shows one bid at
present). Its that good old approach to economics invented and perfected by
the USA - free enterprise. Value is determined by supply vs demand spiced up
by perception. For example, who created the perception that every suburban
household in NA needs an SUV?

I'll certainly keep my eyes open at the shows this summer to see if its
still around or whether it found a new home.