[FWDLK] 2003 Forwardlook calendars

Hats off to the man of the hour!   Another great job Dave!
    I received my two calendars today...Wow...very nice!   Congratulations to all who had cars starring on this year's, "Best calendar out there!"
    I hope all of those who got impatient with Dave enjoy their copies as much as I will.  For those who did not wait...your loss!  Thanks again Dave!
John in WI   hoping my 59 Ply Sub. will be a cover girl in the near future!
In the sixties and sunny!  NO MORE SNOW!

PS: God Bless America and all her troops and allies...GO USA!