[FWDLK] 2003 Calendar

Just want to pitch my thanks to Dave, as well.  Got my calendar today, and it is beautiful.  Dave even included a Certificate of Recognition, with a '57 Fury in the background, for "contributions to the restoration, preservation, and promotion of. . .the Forward Look"!  It looks great, and I'll probably frame it. . .but I was just a little confused though, as the calendar says that Chrysler bought Dodge on both May 7 and July 28???  Maybe one brother took a little longer to convince than the other. . . .

One suggestion, so that we don't run into the same snafu with the 2004 calendars being late:  why don't we get the ball rolling sooner than last year, like June or July to get the 2004 calendar going.  I know Dave would certainly like a break, and is exhausted with the 2003 production, but I'm sure some of the problem with the delay from the printers is that everybody wants their next year's calendar done first, and when all these groups submit orders at once, the printer falls behind.  If we had our choices done be mid summer instead of October/November, we'll probably run less risk of running into March next year. . . .just a thought.

Mark   mjh

'57 Fury, '68 300 rag in Or, where spring is peeking through the clouds finally. . .