From: vnicoletti [mailto:vnicoletti@xxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: Dodge Coronet Texan

                             São Paulo, March 17th, 2003

Dear: ForwardLook

I'm a mopar fan since 1986 and I have plenty of books and magazines about these cars,but I don't have two pictures of the 1958 and 1959 Dodge Coronet Texan. If you have these pictures,could you send me by mail, please? I hope that you can help me.

My address is: Rua Chá de Fráde, 116 casa 3
Bairro: Alto da Moóca - São Paulo-SP
CEP: 03178-150   Brasil

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,