[FWDLK] Me get calendar too!

Actually all 3 I ordered- to quote from Hitchcock's 'Frenzy', "Lovely- just
lovely!" BTW, LOL means Laugh Out Loud and not Lick Our Lollies...CB Rollins
South Amherst Massachusetts  PS- Wife & I are in the process of taking
delivery of a 1962 Airstream Globe Trotter 19' travel trailer- guess we'll
need a '62 Chrysler to tug it around with! Plus the folks at the Airstream
newsrooms (especially the Vintage Airstream Club) are every bit as arcane
and circuitous as the folks at this list (but they don't have their own
calendar yet!)