[FWDLK] '57 Search tune radios

Hello All,
                As an update, I haven't had the chance to look over the schematics yet due to my regular job demanding more attention than usual. On a good note though, I stumbled into a rare opportunity on ebay (thanks to David Homstad) to get the factory PHILCO manuals for these radios. It also includes two bulletins on updates. I am hoping these bulletins will show the answers and revisions that I was going to reasearch. I also asked if the seller had anymore bulletins. I purchased all of his Mopar related factory service manuals so I'll now have quite a few originals to help with radio restoration. Glenn and Ron, I'll let you know what I find as soon as I get them. anyone else interested, let me know. Talk with you all later.
Take Care,
Frank