Re: [FWDLK] 1958 PLY Belev. H.T.

Jim.
I had a stainless exhaust made for my Fury about 12 years ago, and of course it is still mint. The old system is plumbed up to my engine for the purpose of initial starting the engine.
However I will be going to an exhaust shop when the time comes, (one of the first things I do when the car is mobile again.) The bends are all in the wrong places, wrong kickdwon at the rear, incorrect
balance pipe, setup for the wrong transmission detours etc.
A company sent me some bending instruction cards for 57 Plymouth 318 dual exhaust, but I do not know their accuracy yet, though they come with good recommendation. No guarantees as I have not tried them
myself. Also I do not know if 57 & 58 318 interchange.
They show the length of pipe you begin with, the measurement to the center of the first bend, the rotation of the pipe in degrees before the center of the next bend and so on.
There are 3 pipes per side from memory.
They are from a company called "Huth", a reputable exhaust manufacturer from long ago.
If you like I can copy them and email them to you to take to an exhaust shop to have made up.
Let me know.
Glenn.
57 Fury.