[FWDLK] Re Callenders

G'day Dave.
I just received my calendar's and they are really great you do a great job so I will be buying some more next year also when I show these to my chrysler mate's down here I am certain that I might get orders for more as no one makes calendar's of only chrysler products down under so keep up the good work.
Laurie Kinna the dodge man from down under.
(ps) did those photo's of the aussie ute's etc come out ok.

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!