Re: [FWDLK] real head turner ???? :-(

I agree with whomever said "damn, thats cool." I guess you all would rather see it sitting in someones yard somewhere doing nothing but rusting.  Whats up with   Kustom bashing, anyways?  If you dont like it, don't buy it, dont look at it, and for Heavens sake dont bash it! We work hard on our cars too.
If you all want cars that look alike get rid of your Forwardlookers and buy a Neon.

Brandie in California
58 Plymouth KUSTOM