From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Forward Look Frank
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 9:52 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '56 Dodge 270

Hello All,
                I just met another forward look fan here in my home state.
He's got a '56 Dodge with the 270 and a 2bbl. He's wondering if he's got a
hydraulic cam or a mechanical. The reason he asks is because he's
experiencing some valve train noise. He also posted his problem on the
discussion board. Can any of you '56 owners help him out? Thanks. Talk with
you later.
Take Care,
Frank