Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Left hand lug nuts

The propane tank has left handed threads because all flammable gases gases
have left-handed threads. I don't know why this is, but I'm told it's to
keep one from messing up too badly when you have multiple tanks that go
together-if they had the same threads the regulators could go on backwards
and you'd get the entirely wrong mixture. Anyone have any thoughts on
that?

~dave