[FWDLK] '56, '57or '58 Dual 4 air cleaners

[FWDLK] '56, '57or '58 Dual 4 air cleaners

All

I received a phone call from a guy in Tennessee who is restoring a '56 Fury with the 2x4 bbl carb set up.  He is looking for a set of '56, or '57 dual 4 air cleaners (the cross over type-Fury or 300C I believe are the same, Adventurer has a different size opening) or a set of '58 oval air cleaners. He said that he also has '56 Fury parts for sale or trade.  As of now he doesn't have a e-mail address, so if there are any sets out there in FL land that are for sale please contact me.  Thanks.
John Paxos