Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: E BAY ITEM

Its been a little while for me on this one but what I recall is that there is a difference in the length of the neck to the carburetor (shorter) on the Adventurer air cleaner and also the Adventurer cleaner has the top of the rim of the filter cover lightly dented from the factory.  Both are in order to provide hood clearance.

Wayne