Re: [FWDLK] New Acquisition

> Hemis weigh a TON , metaphorically , (you'll almost certainly have to
> beef-up the front, & probably, rear suspensions) and their bottom-end
> performance SUCKS, which is where you'll be trying to show-off (don't
> deny it; I 'had' to go to a 3.55 SureGrip, to realize acceleration
> 'snap'--and now the "car" is 'noisy/busy' above 55 mph.

Oh, I dunno,  my 392 powered 300C, yet to have it's first rebuild, will
still put the fins slightly sideways from a standing start with a 3.36 rear
axle and tweak the tires as the T/flite goes thru the gears.
A few more lbs in the heads, but nuthin flows or looks like a Hemi head.

Just my 2c worth.
Owen