[FWDLK] Not a new Member Changed Internet

[FWDLK] Not a new Member Changed Internet

Could update the list on me and what I am doing. My wife and me own several Forward Look car's, a 1960 Imperial 4 door sedan, my wife's daily driver in the summer. A 1959 Imperial waiting to be restored 2 door hardtop, Crown totally optioned, and my money pit a 1958 Belevedere Convertible, it is a frame off restoration, am in the process of installing a 392 Hemi, these are one expensive engine to work on, started out as a simple rebuild, had 6 spun rod bearing's had to bore balance and blueprint. Working on head's at this time. Have a few extra parts, inquiry's ok, run around looking all the time. We live in central North Dakota, We also have a totally restored 37 F--- Slant Back with original 60 horse flathead.