[FWDLK] rare find

                hello all, me and my buddy went on a 250 mile round trip yesterday to check on some cars in a shed. what a find. i picked up a 1960 longram setup complete down to the linkage on the firewall air cleaners, intake, carbs & exhaust, everything. also sitting in the shed are a 57 and a 59 sweptside pickup, both will run and are pretty much complete, i'm working on a  deal right now, the 57 has some trim missing and that's the one i'm after and my buddy wants the 59. these are the first pickups i've seen close up, both are red and white and both have V-8's. we should have them on the road this summer. anyone have any info on these rare trucks can surely e-mail me. will let you know how this works out later. stokie