[FWDLK] License Plates

With the current discussion about license plates, I thought I would share a
website I found recently.

http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/

It will create a jpeg of most states' plates with whatever letter/number
combination you want. There was even a few older plate options for some
states. A great way to preview that vanity plate you always wanted! They
could make some interesting buttons for homepages too. This may not be
directly Forwardlook related, just thought I would pass along something fun
(and free) to check out.

Don Roberts
58 Imperial
http://www.mrdon.net/cars/